Uniplaces Academy Ambassador0
Publié le 26 novembre 2015 - Lu 1 794 fois
Do you want to help change students’ experience across the world? Join Uniplaces as we try to build the most trusted global brand for students. We’re looking for creative and proactive students to become part of the Uniplaces Academy and reach out to students at their university. Spread the Uniplaces word by representing our brand online and offline at your campus and around your city. This is a chance to gain first-hand experience in marketing and sales by joining one of the most successful and young startups in Europe – and to earn special rewards for your achievements!
If you’re interested in this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and your top five ideas to activate the Uniplaces brand on your campus. You can choose any format you like.
- Act as an ambassador of Uniplaces and spread our brand message, on and off campus;
- Help students who are looking for accommodation in your city or abroad book their homes with Uniplaces;
- Compete with other ambassadors on multiple challenges, such as generating bookings, to earn special rewards;
- Support Uniplaces in its collaboration with universities and partnering with the best brands to make student life easier;
- Raise brand awareness by sharing Uniplaces content through all available channels (Facebook, Uniplaces Blog) and coverage on campus media;
- Record all your activities through regular updates and provide feedback to enable tracking of performance;
- Attend, plan and host events for students at your university.
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study;
- Approachable, proactive and ambitious personality;
- Fluent in local language and English, both spoken and written (other languages are always a plus!);
- Able to work autonomously within time constraints;
- Engaged and well-connected at university, involved with student organisations and activities;
- Results-oriented: Your performance will be assessed based on achieved results;
- Passion for branding and content creation on social media platforms;
- A fit with Uniplaces culture: You are down to earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, commercial and flexible.
- First-hand startup experience in our fast-paced business;
- Access to our exclusive Uniplaces Academy;
- Regular support and mentoring from senior member of the Uniplaces team;
- Special rewards for helping students find accommodation as well as mastering other challenges;
- Certified experience for your CV and recommendation from top European startup;
- Opportunity to join our Future Talents program in Lisbon.
Please note: Candidates who would like to join the the Academy Program for its first phase (January-August 2016) have until 15 December 2015 to apply.